We want everyone who uses ResourceSpace to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
Conformance Status (as of version 10.1)
We are actively looking at ways to improve the accessibility and usability of ResourceSpace and in doing so we are endeavouring to adhere to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA.
ResourceSpace was assessed by external evaluators Blue Frontier Limited in January of 2023 and found to be partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 Level AA. Some parts of ResourceSpace are not fully conformant as per the current release. In particular, the following areas were identified as needing improvement:
- Some of the forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard.
- You cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader or keyboard only
- Some areas of colour may hinder some users with low vision or who are colour blind
We are addressing these limitations currently, aiming for full WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliance in the 10.2 release which will be available June 2023.
We welcome feedback on any difficulties experienced to help us continue to improve ResourceSpace. Please don’t hesitate to contact us using the following means:
- Using the contact form on page https://www.resourcespace.com/contact
- Write to us at Montala Limited, Unit 52-53 Shrivenham Hundred Business Park, Watchfield, Oxfordshire, SN6 8TY, United Kingdom.