We will not supply to customers who meet any of the following criteria:
- The sale or export of arms or strategic services to governments which systematically violate the human rights of their citizens, or where there is internal armed conflict or major tensions, or where the sale of arms may jeopardise regional peace and security.
- Equipment intended for - or activities promoting - the hunting animals for pleasure.
- Tobacco production and sale.
- The sale of baby milks outside the World Health Organisation (WHO) Code of Conduct.
- Any organisations involved in the promotion of racial, sexual, or any other form of prejucide.
Where such products or services exist within each category we will purchase:
- Fair trade food items
- 100% green / renewable energy
- Recycled paper
- Electric (or other zero emission technology) cars