Enthusiastic? Motivated? We're looking for the right individuals to join our growing team.
Our spacious open plan office between Oxford and Swindon is the perfect place to hone your abilities, working with our highly skilled team developing and supporting the leading open source Digital Asset Management solution, ResourceSpace.
Contact us if you'd like to work at Montala.
Benefits for all employees
- Employee owned business - all employees have a voice and can put themselves forward for election as a trustee (having ultimate responsibility for the business)
- Competitive salaries reviewed regularly with a bracket scheme to ensure fair pay across the business
- Private Health Insurance - the top level of cover from BUPA
- Bonus scheme to 11% of salary based on agreed personal and company performance targets; larger profit sharing scheme planned for the near future as part of employee ownership
- Employer contributed workplace pension scheme to 3% (4+4 scheme)
- Flexible home/office working - it's up to you
- Flexible hours so you can fit work around your personal/family life
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising over time to a maximum of 35 days (after 12 years)
- 5 days paid annual leave to work on community/charity projects
- Matched giving scheme - Montala matches your charity donations up to £1,000 per year
- Wellness fund - £250 a year towards fitness/wellbeing memberships
- Cycle to work scheme - buy a bike at a significant discount
- 100% electric company cars available via salary sacrifice (low BIK) with free charging at the office
- Free eye tests, 15% off eye wear
- Large office (for those in-office days) with relaxed atmosphere, informal dress code, comfy staff lounge with pool table, well equipped kitchen, arcade machines
Your house, and optionally (whenever you choose) our office in Watchfield, south west Oxfordshire, between Oxford and Swindon.
Contact us to apply.
Strictly no recruitment agencies. Thank you.