Enthusiastic? Motivated? We're looking for the right individuals to join our growing team.
Our 12th century converted barn near Oxford and Swindon is the perfect place to hone your abilities, working with our highly skilled team developing and supporting the leading open source Digital Asset Management solution, ResourceSpace.
Contact us if you'd like to work at Montala.
Customer Success Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Success Manager to work closely with our customers and ensure they get the most from our software. We’re a small but growing business and there is significant scope for shaping and progressing your role.
- Heading up the Customer Success team, delivering onboarding, training and regular reviews to our 250+ customer base - comfortable being a line manager and planning team resource for the future
- Creating and reviewing all Customer Success processes and documentation and rolling out appropriate improvements to our services
- Managing and developing existing customer accounts, identifying any issues and raising them with our support team to ensure maximum customer retention
- Customer onboarding - leading new users through the configuration of their system in partnership with our support team, to ensure the delivered software meets their requirements, and training the customer administrators on the effective use of ResourceSpace
- Handling escalation of support issues for your allocated customers, and talking through the issues with the customer; effectively being their representative internally within the company
- Identifying shortfalls in our software and/or service offering and feeding into our roadmap / service improvement plan
- Recognising cross selling and upselling opportunities across our customer base
- When new software is released, ensuring effective communication and setting of expectation to the customers through effective communication such as feature videos, live sessions, and e-mails
- Feeding into our business plan by identifying potential new service offerings
- Meeting customer prospects at their offices, and at shows / exhibitions
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of 2 years sales or account handling experience in a B2B service focussed environment
- Computer and internet literate
- Experience in the software / web sector an advantage
- Experience managing a team an advantage
Benefits for all employees
- Competitive salaries reviewed regularly
- Bonus scheme to 11% of salary based on agreed personal and company performance targets
- Employer contributed workplace pension scheme to 3% (4+4 scheme)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising over time to a maximum of 35 days (after 12 years)
- 3 days paid annual leave to work on community/charity projects
- Matched giving scheme - we match your charity donations up to £1,000 per year
- Relaxed office atmosphere with informal dress code
- Cycle to work scheme - buy a bike at a significant discount
- Free fresh fruit, drinks, biscuits
- Free eye tests, 15% off eyewear
- Relaxation area with arcade machine
Our office in Faringdon, south west Oxfordshire, not far from Oxford and Swindon.
Contact us to apply.
Strictly no recruitment agencies. Thank you.