Enthusiastic? Motivated? We're looking for the right individuals to join our growing team.
Our 12th century converted barn near Oxford and Swindon is the perfect place to hone your abilities, working with our highly skilled team developing and supporting the leading open source Digital Asset Management solution, ResourceSpace.
Contact us if you'd like to work at Montala.
Customer Support Admin
We are a small and friendly Web Solutions Company in Oxfordshire looking to add a Customer Support Admin to our team to support our customers in using our web-based Digital Asset Management System. The role will involve working as a bridge between our customers and support team, ensuring tickets are logged correctly and issues are verified.
- Becoming familiar with our software at a non-technical/user level.
- Vetting issues and questions logged by our customers to ensure all appropriate information has been logged by our customers
- Carrying out steps necessary to verify and repeat the issue and working with customers to ensure this is achieved
- Ensuring we have access to customers systems prior to investigation by our support team
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They will be able to manage their time well, and solve problems efficiently. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to build on and further develop their skills and play a key role in the growth of our company.
Skills and Experience
- No prior technical experience is necessary - training in the use of our software will be provided
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work independently
- Able to provide administrative support to a team of professionals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proactive attitude
- Computer literate
Benefits for all employees
- Idyllic setting with countryside views and fresh air
- Competitive salaries reviewed regularly
- Bonus scheme to 11% of salary based on agreed personal and company performance targets
- Employer contributed workplace pension scheme to 3% (4+4 scheme)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising over time to a maximum of 35 days (after 12 years)
- 3 days paid annual leave to work on community/charity projects
- Matched giving scheme - we match your charity donations up to £1,000 per year
- Relaxed office atmosphere with informal dress code
- Cycle to work scheme - buy a bike at a significant discount
- Free fresh fruit, drinks, biscuits
- Free eye tests, 15% off eyewear
- Relaxation area with arcade machine
Our office in Faringdon, south west Oxfordshire, not far from Oxford and Swindon.
Contact us to apply.
Strictly no recruitment agencies. Thank you.