Enthusiastic? Motivated? In your element writing PHP code, configuring a LAMP stack, fine tuning SQL, tinkering with jQuery?
Contact us if you'd like to work at Montala.
SaaS Sales Manager
We are a small and friendly SaaS (software-as-a-service) provider in Oxfordshire looking to add a Sales Manager to our team to boost sales of our support, hosting and software development services.
- Understand and drive the sales cycle through from initial conversation to close
- Write proposals and deliver presentations to a high standard, understanding and addressing customer requirements
- Demonstrate our software, either remotely or face to face
- Contribute to the public face of the company, attend industry functions, and generally promote the business
- Manage and maintain sales lead data within our CRM system
- The role will grow in time to include management of other sales personnel
Required skills and experience
- 2+ years' experience in technology sales, ideally software
- Smart, resourceful and creative
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Proven track record of selling products or service solutions over the phone within a B2B sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone
- Business Applications software background, ideally within a SaaS company
- Training or qualification appropriate to a sales role
- Company car, plus all benefits listed below.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to play a key role in the growth of our company.
Benefits for all employees
- Idyllic setting with countryside views and fresh air
- Competitive salaries reviewed regularly
- Bonus scheme to 11% of salary based on agreed personal and company performance targets
- Employer contributed workplace pension scheme to 3% (4+4 scheme)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising over time to a maximum of 35 days (after 12 years)
- 3 days paid annual leave to work on community/charity projects
- Matched giving scheme - we match your charity donations up to £1,000 per year
- Relaxed office atmosphere with informal dress code
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fresh fruit, drinks, biscuits
- Free eye tests, 15% off eyewear
- Relaxation area with arcade machine
Our office in Faringdon, south west Oxfordshire, not far from Oxford and Swindon.
Contact us to apply.
Strictly no recruitment agencies. Thank you.