Enthusiastic? Motivated? We're looking for the right individuals to join our growing team.
Our spacious open plan office between Oxford and Swindon is the perfect place to hone your abilities, working with our highly skilled team developing and supporting the leading open source Digital Asset Management solution, ResourceSpace.
Contact us if you'd like to work at Montala.
Customer Success Administrator
We're looking for a Customer Success Administrator to join our team. Our clients all use ResourceSpace, our web-based Digital Asset Management software, and we want to make sure it's invaluable to them.
You won't be phased by big names - our clients include Google, Oxfam and Coca-Cola - and a desire to learn and take on new responsibilities is essential. In time, we’d be keen for you to progress to Customer Success Executive - handling your own accounts.
- Calling clients to set up meetings
- Coordinating internal Customer Success projects
- Learning more about ResourceSpace
- Liaising between the Support team and Customer Success
- Helping the Customer Success Executives with onboarding and system configuration
- Helping the Customer Success Manager with ad-hoc tasks
You don't need to be tech-savvy but you do need to be sharp, on the ball and organised.
You'll be friendly, approachable and motivated. You'll be happy talking to clients and have an excellent writing style - communicating clearly and effectively. You'll manage your time efficiently and be good at solving problems.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and develop your skills. If this sounds like you please get in touch.
Benefits for all employees
- Competitive salaries reviewed regularly
- Bonus scheme to 11% of salary based on agreed personal and company performance targets
- Employer contributed workplace pension scheme to 3% (4+4 scheme)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising over time to a maximum of 35 days (after 12 years)
- 5 days paid annual leave to work on community/charity projects
- Matched giving scheme - we match your charity donations up to £1,000 per year
- Relaxed office atmosphere with informal dress code
- Cycle to work scheme - buy a bike at a significant discount
- Free fresh fruit, drinks, biscuits
- Free eye tests, 15% off eyewear
- Large staff lounge with pool table and arcade machines
Our office in Watchfield, south west Oxfordshire, between Oxford and Swindon.
Contact us to apply.
Strictly no recruitment agencies. Thank you.