Enthusiastic? Motivated? We're looking for the right individuals to join our growing team.
Our spacious open plan office between Oxford and Swindon is the perfect place to hone your abilities, working with our highly skilled team developing and supporting the leading open source Digital Asset Management solution, ResourceSpace.
Contact us if you'd like to work at Montala.
Web Application Support Analyst
We're looking to add a Support Analyst to our team to support our customers in using our open source Digital Asset Management software, ResourceSpace. The successful candidate will use their technical skills to solve customer issues in a timely and helpful manner.
- Dealing with issues and questions logged by our Customer Success team
- Carrying out software upgrades
- Fixing bugs in the software base code
- Undertaking minor development work with the potential to grow this aspect over time
Preferable skills and experience
- Basic administration of LAMP stack
- Linux skills
- MySQL or other database platform
- PHP (desirable to read code in order to understand issues)
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They will be able to manage their time well, and solve problems efficiently.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to build on and further develop their skills and play a key role in the growth of our company.
Salary: £31,000 to £42,000 depending on experience, before bonuses and benefits (see below).
Customer Success Executive
We're a software company in Oxfordshire and we’re looking for a Customer Success Executive to join our team.
Our clients all use ResourceSpace, our web-based Digital Asset Management software, and we want to make sure it’s invaluable to them.
You won’t be phased by big names - our clients include Unicef, Direct Wines and HMRC - and a desire to learn and take on new responsibilities is essential.
- Managing your own clients, setting up meetings and making sure they’re using the software effectively
- Setting up systems for new clients
- Learning more about ResourceSpace so you can train clients successfully
- Liaising between the Support team and Customer Success
- Problem solving
- Helping the Customer Success Manager with ad-hoc tasks
- Looking for functionality that’s missing and feeding back to the Development team
You’ll need to be used to word processing and spreadsheet software and eager to learn about ResourceSpace. You’ll also need to be on the ball, organised and tech-savvy enough to learn and remember ways of achieving client requirements in the system.
You’ll be friendly, approachable and motivated. You’ll be happy talking to clients and have an excellent writing style - communicating clearly and effectively. You’ll manage your time efficiently, build relationships with your clients and be good at solving problems.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company, develop your skills and contribute to the success of ResourceSpace.
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience, before bonuses and benefits (see below).
Benefits for all employees
- Employee owned business - all employees have a voice
- Competitive salaries reviewed regularly with a bracket scheme to ensure fair pay across the business
- Bonus scheme to 11% of salary based on agreed personal and company performance targets; larger profit sharing scheme planned for the near future as part of employee ownership
- Employer contributed workplace pension scheme to 3% (4+4 scheme)
- Flexible home working - up to three days a week
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising over time to a maximum of 35 days (after 12 years)
- 5 days paid annual leave to work on community/charity projects
- Matched giving scheme - Montala matches your charity donations up to £1,000 per year
- Relaxed office atmosphere with informal dress code
- Cycle to work scheme - buy a bike at a significant discount
- 100% electric company cars available via salary sacrifice (tax free), with free charging at the office
- Free eye tests, 15% off eye wear
- Large staff lounge with pool table, well equipped kitchen, arcade machines
Our office in Watchfield, south west Oxfordshire, between Oxford and Swindon.
Contact us to apply.
Strictly no recruitment agencies. Thank you.