Enthusiastic? Motivated? We're looking for the right individuals to join our growing team.
Our 12th century converted barn near Oxford and Swindon is the perfect place to hone your abilities, working with our highly skilled team developing and supporting the leading open source Digital Asset Management solution, ResourceSpace.
Contact us if you'd like to work at Montala.
Digital Marketing Manager
We are a small and friendly Web Solutions Company in Oxfordshire looking to add a Digital Marketing Manager to our team. We are looking for a strong digital all-rounder – someone who is comfortable with all aspects of digital marketing and is looking for a new challenge and a chance to shine.
- Developing the company marketing strategy and putting it into action
- Networking - attending conferences, events, exhibitions and webinars to raise our profile in the industry and create new leads
- Market research and customer profiling
- Advise SEO strategy and website optimisations
- Advert creation and success monitoring
- Building on our existing social media presence
- Write and execute e-mail marketing campaigns
- Creation of high quality content including blog entries and case studies to position the business as a knowledge leader
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years' marketing experience in the digital space
- Be a strong digital all-rounder, comfortable with all aspects of digital marketing
- Looking for a new challenge and a chance to shine, and the willingness to work hard to see results
- Have a proven track record developing and implementing a strategy, with a history of success in improving visitor numbers and increasing brand visibility online
- Experience with SEO
- Copywriting and proof reading
- Creative thinker and excellent communicator
Benefits for all employees
- Competitive salaries reviewed regularly
- Bonus scheme to 11% of salary based on agreed personal and company performance targets
- Employer contributed workplace pension scheme to 3% (4+4 scheme)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising over time to a maximum of 35 days (after 12 years)
- 5 days paid annual leave to work on community/charity projects
- Matched giving scheme - we match your charity donations up to £1,000 per year
- Relaxed office atmosphere with informal dress code
- Cycle to work scheme - buy a bike at a significant discount
- Free fresh fruit, drinks, biscuits
- Free eye tests, 15% off eyewear
- Relaxation area with arcade machine
Our office in Faringdon, south west Oxfordshire, not far from Oxford and Swindon. Note that we will be moving to a larger office in Watchfield by the end of the year, which is 5 miles closer to Swindon.
Contact us to apply.
Strictly no recruitment agencies. Thank you.