Enthusiastic? Motivated? We're looking for the right individuals to join our growing team.
Our spacious open plan office between Oxford and Swindon is the perfect place to hone your abilities, working with our highly skilled team developing and supporting the leading open source Digital Asset Management solution, ResourceSpace.
Contact us if you'd like to work at Montala.
Web Application Support
We are a small and friendly web solutions company in Oxfordshire looking to add a Support Analyst to our team to assist our customers in using our web-based Digital Asset Management System. The role will be to solve customer issues in a timely and helpful manner.
- Dealing with issues and questions logged by our customers
- Carrying out software upgrades
- Reconfiguring customers systems
- Fixing bugs in the software base code
- Undertaking minor development work with the potential to grow this aspect over time
We require 2 or more years commercial experience with:
- PHP or other programming language
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They will be able to manage their time well, and solve problems efficiently.
We welcome applications from recent graduates. If you have not undertaken higher education but have programming and database experience then we would also love to hear from you.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to build on and further develop their skills and play a key role in the growth of our company.
Benefits for all employees
- Competitive salaries reviewed regularly
- Bonus scheme to 11% of salary based on agreed personal and company performance targets
- Employer contributed workplace pension scheme to 3% (4+4 scheme)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising over time to a maximum of 35 days (after 12 years)
- 5 days paid annual leave to work on community/charity projects
- Matched giving scheme - we match your charity donations up to £1,000 per year
- Relaxed office atmosphere with informal dress code
- Cycle to work scheme - buy a bike at a significant discount
- Free fresh fruit, drinks, biscuits
- Free eye tests, 15% off eyewear
- Large staff lounge with pool table and arcade machines
Our office in Watchfield, south west Oxfordshire, between Oxford and Swindon.
Contact us to apply.
Strictly no recruitment agencies. Thank you.