DO NO HARM
- Balance - know when it's time to stop work. No overtime except in emergencies. Be flexible and support personal / family life.
- Positivity - foster a culture of positivity. Identify and deal with negatives quickly. No blame culture - mistakes are okay. Focus on avoiding a recurrence.
- Honesty and transparency - be open with each other and externally to customers and suppliers - no "smoke and mirrors" or white lies.
- Act with respect and dignity at all times both internally and externally.
- Community - be an active and helpful part of our local community.
- Environment - seek to minimise our environmental impact at all times.
- Expect the above from our customers and suppliers and vet customers/source suppliers with these values in mind.
- People - hire the best people, train and develop them and see they are well rewarded. Seek to foster long term loyalty.
- Encourage healthy debate and differences of opinion. Be happy with being challenged and open to new ideas.
- Quality - what we do, we do well. If we don't do it well, improve or drop it. Focus on our core strengths.
- Strive to see the bigger picture - build solutions that solve problems we've worked to understand, not simply to meet the demands of customers.
- Simplicity - don't implement a complex process or solution when a simple one will suffice.
- Iterate - build/implement the simplest solution/workflow (MVP) first and extend only as needed based on results.
- Value - strive to offer great value to our customers by pricing fairly and reasonably.
IMPORTANT - Changes to this document require trust approval.