It is the Company’s policy to develop, implement and maintain an Information Security Management System that:
- Provides assurance within the company and to our clients and partners that the availability, integrity and confidentiality of their information will be maintained appropriately.
- Manages information security risks to all company and customer assets.
- Protects the company’s ongoing ability to meet contracted commitments through appropriate Business Continuity.
- Bases information security decisions and investments on risk assessment of relevant assets considering: Integrity, Availability and Confidentiality.
- Takes into account business and legal or regulatory requirements and contractual security obligations.
- Maintains awareness of all employees so they can identify and fulfil contractual, legislative and company specific security management responsibilities.
- Minimises the business impact and deals effectively with security incidents.
- Meets the requirements of any other interested parties not already specified.
This Policy is supported by the following objectives:
- Maintaining a company wide Information Security Management System (ISMS) that is fully compliant and independently certified to the ISO/IEC 27001 Standard for Information Security Management Systems.
- Applying consistently an Information Security Risk Assessment Process to assess the business harm likely to result from a security failure and the realistic likelihood of such a failure occurring in the light of prevailing threats and vulnerabilities, and controls currently implemented.
- Maintain secure perimeters and access to controlled offices and facilities to prevent unauthorised access, damage and interference to business premises and information.
- Regularly review and update Business Continuity Plan to counteract interruptions to business activities and to protect critical business processes from the effects of major failures or disasters.
- Provides information security awareness guidance for all company employees.
- Have a Senior Management Team that supports the continuous review and improvement of the company ISMS.
- Ensuring the ISMS control documents (policies, procedures and processes) and communication (e.g training/ awareness programmes) can upscale correctly with the company.
The company information security policy is reviewed by the Senior Management Team who recommends amendments and updates to the policy as part of the continuous service improvement process.
This Policy is available to interested parties, if relevant and appropriate.
The Policy is supported by the Company’s Objectives Tracker.